Customer Experience Professional - Bilingual (Real Estate)
Founded in 1993, ConcordRENTS is a national leader in high quality, customer-focused property management of affordable multifamily rental housing. Our continued success is based upon our exceptional team members. Our team members' commitment to the company is strengthened by ConcordRENTS belief that everyone has a right to earn a living wage and prepare themselves for a secure retirement. ConcordRENTS is proud to make continued investments in our valued team members by offering competitive pay through all levels as evidenced by no person starting at a rate under $15 per hour, and an industry leading 401-K match.
Our management approach is to maintain the value and integrity of our communities while demonstrating exceptional customer service. This philosophy is accomplished by building relationships with our residents while providing them with a quality housing experience. Ultimately, we measure the value of our performance based on the satisfaction of our residents. ConcordRENTS recognizes that the spirit of teamwork and community is the true key to our growth as a company. Our legacy is propelled by the ability to meet the needs of a changing market and to stay ahead of the competition, making ConcordRENTS a meaningful place to work.
The Customer Experience Professional role is responsible for delivering exceptional, fast, accurate and consistent customer service when interacting with customers via telephone, chat and email interactions on a daily basis.
1. Provides a sense of commitment and pride in delivering an exceptional customer experience leading to positive customer interactions.
2. Answer and respond to telephone calls, emails and chat
conversations to effectively resolve all customers' request within a timely manner.
3. Responsible for communicating clearly and professionally both verbally and in writing to all customers.
4. When interacting with a customer, independently and promptly identify and resolve all customer concerns while following the guidelines of the
5. Assist customers with any assistance required during any step of the Concord Application or Leasing process to make sure the customer has an effortless experience from beginning to end.
6. Be able to multitask and quickly gather all customer information during interaction while entering all necessary information into appropriate systems with accuracy.
7. Maintain an even tempered, friendly tone and demeanor while working in a multi-faceted role in a fast past work environment which requires navigating through multiple technology platforms when interacting with both internal and external customers.
Pay for this position is commensurate with experience of candidate.