BRADLEY FIXTURES CORPORATION
Work within an innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Come as you are because jeans and t-shirts will be your daily outfit. If you don't want to think about what to wear each day, uniforms are available after 90 days. Safety Shoe Reimbursement available from the start.
Most Shop employees are eligible for group incentive
Generous time off program, with the option to purchase additional Paid Time Off. Twelve paid holidays a year, including a company-wide paid holiday shutdown between Christmas and New Year's.
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, free basic dental, life insurance, 401(k) with company match and more
Here's your opportunity:
This position will be responsible for assembling mechanical units, sub-assemblies, and final assemblies to a standardized process. Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies. Processes, packages, labels, and moves finished products for shipment. Adheres to safety and quality standards.
Here's how you'll contribute:
· Aligns material and puts together parts to build more complex units
· Interprets blueprint specifications for each unit
· Conducts first piece inspection to adhere to quality standards*
· Knowledge of product packaging procedures and labeling
· Understands and engages in department metrics
· Supports new product initiatives
· Proficient in scrap out procedures
· Responsible for individual production schedule expectations*
· Proficient within applicable computer programs and scanning operations*
· Proficient in most Standard Operating Procedures for applicable department/cell*
· Completes Industrial Lift Certification (as needed)
· Meets/Exceeds productivity expectations*
· Proficient understanding of department specific tools and measuring equipment*
· Sustains inventory and parts replenishment system
· Supports Continuous Improvement
Here's why we want you:
High school diploma or GED required. Courses in Industrial Technology preferred. At least 1 year of general assembly experience. Ability to acquire the necessary skills and knowledge of assembly techniques and procedures.
At Bradley, we seek diversity. Embracing diversity only enhances our work culture, and is essential to living our values and achieving our business goals. Because of our differences, we are able to drive innovation while enhancing our customer experience. We are committed to creating a family environment where all employees are included, and treated with dignity and respect.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities
Pre-employment drug screen and physical required.
Your career with Bradley can be just a few clicks away!