Loomis Armored US, LLC
Armed Driver Guard (Finance)
As an Armed Driver Guard, you work with your team to ensure the safe and secure pickup and delivery of cash, coin, and valuables.
** Loomis will pay for security and firearms qualifications, licensing and permitting.
Essential Duties/Job Qualifications As part of the qualification process for the Armed Driver Guard position, a Human Performance Evaluation (HPE) is required. This evaluation requires successful completion of testing in the following areas:
- 25lbs vertical lift from 10 inches to 66 inches from the floor (1X)
- 18lbs vertical lift from 1 inch to 44 inches from the floor, and horizontally transfer 15ft (4X)
- 18lbs vertical lift from 10 inches to 36 inches from the floor and horizontally transfer 300ft (1X)
- 50lbs vertical lift from 10 inches to 36 inches from the floor and horizontally transfer 2ft (2X)
- Horizontally transfer 47lbs of force on a sled (single, non-dominant arm), a distance of 1ft (2X)
- Squeeze Jamar Hand Dynamometer requiring forces up to 30lbs / both right & left hands (4X)
- Ascend / Descend a step with heights of 16. 21 & 24 inches from the floor (10X)
Loomis offers one of the most comprehensive employees benefit packages in the industry, which includes:
Loomis is an equal opportunity employer. EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Drug Free Workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.